Sarah Sukri

Welcome to the only moment when I become a blabber.

Monday, April 13, 2009

The Family Story




Hello there.

Well, as the title says, its my family story! I am posting up about my family here. hehe.



I have a father which I call him PAPA. A mother which I call her MAMA.

Siblings:

1)Melissa Sukri (KAKAK) + Hafiz Mohd Adham (Abang) = Sabrina (Bree)
2)Mesheilla Sukri (KAK SHEILLA)
3)Maisarah Sukri (ME!)
4)Adam Shafiq Sukri (ADAM)

They are like my assets. Without them, I dont think I will not be the same person as I am today.

We call US The Sukris. The family of Sukri. The Sukris, I love you guys heaps! Lublu...

Thats about it I guess. hehe.. oh, abang was not in the photo. hehe. He was the one who took this photo I guess.

Till then~

Muahx

..sS..

No comments:

Post a Comment