Sarah Sukri

Welcome to the only moment when I become a blabber.

Monday, August 26, 2013

errr should I say hello?

Hello.

Its been a while...

I was too busy parenting (not easy I tell you) and almost forget that I actually own a blog.

Yes. I have delivered my baby (alhamdulillah) on the 25th April 2013 (a day after my dad's birthday) at 7.13pm and IT'S A BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! (my instinct before was correct!)

I named him "MIKAEL SHAH"

Well, I have gone thru a c-section due to some complications..

I shall continue my birth story later...not in the mood to write :p

But

This is my baby... His first picture... Fresh from the oven ;D (he looks like me much)

Mommy falls in love with you before mommy met you son!

Welcome to this world....



And this is his current picture

Photo: Eh ehhhhh  #mikaelshah

already smiling... no more one sided love relationship kinda thing wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

till then love...


No comments:

Post a Comment