Sarah Sukri

Welcome to the only moment when I become a blabber.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Saturday Night with a thought that I wish I did not think of but I did

hello there.

Its saturday night. I was supposed to go to this shirts, shorts and socks party but did not. I am so lazy to bring my ass over there. Lazy to meet people to be precise. haha.. instead here I am writing this blog.

Out of sudden, I felt like seeing my photos collection. When I was browsing old photos of mine, I came across with a few photos of this girl. A girl that I wish I did not know. A girl that I wish she was not my friend. A girl that I never thought she is. A girl that I know from friendster when she sent me a msg through that. A girl who wanted to be friend with me through friendster. It might sound weird. but I did reply her msg when I know that she is actually my sister's friend's future sister in law. At that time. I found out that we were actually from the same school when we became friends. Fuh. Maher must be toooo gigantic and pack with people to the extent that I have not seen her before in school. Okay now moving on to "our friendship". She was a good friend of mine back then. She was funny, friendly, humble, sweet and the best part was she can imitate people's attitude perfectly. She was a great friend. She was there when I need a person called friend. We did share things. In fact, I did tell my friends that she is a great friend and a nice person to hang with. Well, that was before I get to know the real her.

It was valentines 2009. I found out that she is totally opposite of what I think she was. A backstabber, full of jealousy, would say anything and do anything to people if she cant stand that person, liar, talk bad about people even though that person is her family, and etc. I could say that I was broken hearted when I knew she is the person that she is. Emo huh? Well, I am the type that treasure friends and that is why I do not really have a bestfriend because I know how it feels like having a friend that backstab you or doing things that you just cannot believe that she actually does. Seriously I know. Well, I do have close friends though. Azie, Nissa, Nyna, Aishah, Aasya, Zah, Sue, Karina, Ekha, Ava, Ryna, Faes and bla bla bla.. Sorry for those I did not write their names. Hell a lot you know. You guys know who you are right? Love you guys dearly.

Okay back to my story, one day on valentines day, 2009, I did receive text messages from "a stranger", an unknown number. Well a stranger that knows me very well indeed. haha. Its funny but yeah that stranger do know me well. except for a few things that she or he thought she or he was correct but no. He or She texted me something like "oh do u think you are blair waldorf or something?dah la huduh, gemuk, pendek, muka ada bekas jerawat, hidung kemek pastu kembang, mulut muncung mcm itik, rambut keras mcm gapo, muka bulat. doh la keno tipu ko bf. You are such a bimbo la. Doh la your dad bla bla, you ni bla bla bla, your family bla bla bla". Well, before valentines, this number did msg me twice. when I just got back from Perhentian Island. Asking me about Perhentian and oh wait! I dont think I did say anything about when I am supposed to go and back from Perhentian to anyone except my family, nissa, ain, azie and that girl. Not even facebook and friendster! Well people do have a right to talk or freedom to speech but this is way too nasty. People can say anything that they want but who in the world would do that to people except for those who is a bitch and just do not care about others feeling. Its a bit harsh but I seriously think that is the right word to call that kind of people. Well I was so upset after that msg and i did call that "stranger". But to show the cowardness of her or him, she or he did not talk at all. Silence. Thats all I got. After I hang up, I got few msgs from that "stranger" again. that showed how pathetic that "stranger" was. Apa lagi, I did reply the "stranger". Wrote things that I never thought I would. haha. I was so pissed off what do u expect. hehe. We did berbalas text messages for a while. Then that girl face came to my mind. The way that the stranger msgd me was exactly the same as how that girl write msgs. Lets call her Shrek (A nickname given by a friend, thanks for this!). I did sent a msg typed "her real name" to that "Stranger"(silly moves but yeah i did do that). Then a few seconds after that, that stranger replied, "who is .... ? Do u think I am chinese? no I am not."(her name sounds a bit chinese perhaps). Then, I did msg shrek's real number telling how broken hearted I was but I did not state any cause of why I was broken hearted. EXPECTEDLY, Few hours later, shrek msgd me!!! telling me that "someone" has sent her msgs that I did talk bad about her and accusing one of my friend that sent me those cruel msgs that I got earlier. hahahaha.. wrong move shrek! Wasnt that just stupid? hahaha.. I was like laughing my ass off man!. what a coincidence la kan? Shrek and Stranger are friends and know each other!!!! My friends that know her number is just azie. Hahaha.. I was on the phone with azie when that stranger msgd me. So clearly its not azie. After that, shrek started telling about this to her sister in law and few people that I dont know. that Ive been accusing her for msging cruel text msgs I would say. without even checking it first. She even called me and told me she would ask her brother to burn down my house? to burn down bikers? haha.. samseng kampung man. and she called herself classy? hehe.. sorry. Oh who is she to do something like that? She talked without even think of the consequences. Maybe she forgot that in Malaysia we do have rules. So yeah.Then, I became a bitch for quite some time. Telling certain people that she used to talk bad about them to me. including her so called family. Well I guess the family know her better. Oh not to forget, she did tell me something bad about her so called bestfriend. Her bestfriend has a XXX video!! and how desperate and euw her bestfriend is. I dont know her "bestfriend" so I just couldnt say this to her.

The best part was, after all the feud and stuffs, I did check the stranger's num through Maxis. It turned out that the number is actually registered under shrek's sister's in law's cousin. What a coincidence again huh? haha.. Apa lagi, I called the sisters in law's cousin to ask her about the msgs. The cousin denied its her and instead confessed that she actually has given the number to SHREK and shrek was the one who asked me about perhentian! Proven! Its Shrek!!!! I did not tell her that I know this from the sis in law's cousin, instead I did msg her sis in law. It was a way of telling her without directly telling her. What happen to her after that? I dont know. I am not interested to know. I dont want to even hear or see her name appearing anywhere. hehe. So thats it. The one that I thought my friend is not actually my friend. So I just want to tell anyone. Be careful with everyone. You cant trust anyone except your family. especially this shrek. Why would she did that? I dont know and I dont want to know. But I hope she learn her lesson. and do not do this to anybody ever again. Have a good life yeah Shrek? Do not think that I dont know what your loved ones has done to you. I just want to keep it quite and in fact people around you do know how your loved ones real attitute. He was the one who blab all of those. Otherwise people wont know. Whatever... This story is getting crappier. I am so sleepy and hopeless atm.

Oh its getting late! need to wake up early tomorrow. I have to settle some stuffs. So till then~ good night people.. muahxxx

..sS..

6 comments:

  1. i love you too babes <3

    and i miss sharing stories with you :( miss the good old days. .

    btw, this stranger/shrek (i got confused after u brought up the name Shrek. lol) is hilarious. she called u "huduh" but at the same time mentioned "bimbo". does she even know what bimbo means. an ATTRACTIVE but unintelligent young woman! dodol. hahaha

    nways, u take care kay. banyak bersabar. i tend to bitch around jugak bile orang carik pasal dengan i pasal sumtin yang i don't even know the cause. haha. this is life. manusia banyak ragam.

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ekha!!! I miss it too...

    hahaha... Ye la kan bimbo.. hahahaha.. i have no idea why dia camtu.. dia still xnak mengaku till now.. even though memang dah terang2 dia.. hmm.. but at least i x buat my parents pening ngn i.. I hope she will change..

    love ya babe! muahx

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't waste your time on these kind of people. it's a waste of time and energy! if dia buat lagi buat bodoh je........! biar dia stress sorang2. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks zah! Mmg dia tgh stress sorang2 I heard. hehe.. You know I love you! Muahxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhaha..it rite,,don't trust anyone except ur fam..sabar k..

    ReplyDelete
  6. ye la kak ja.. tp case shrek ni.. hmm.. family pon dia mengata.. haha..and theres this one pervert or busybody yg xda kena mengena pon nk comment jgk.. oh its not zahirah and ekha yer. its someone in disguise using nickname nik haris. haha..tiba2 baca blog org. xinvite xgapo. stalker btul...

    ReplyDelete