Sarah Sukri

Welcome to the only moment when I become a blabber.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Losing~

Astaghfirullah..

I heard something from someone just now, I just cant go back to sleep.. Losing someone we love.. It is a really hard thing to accept... Divorce, break up are somehow things that hmmm I cant say it is easy stuffs to deal with but it is easy compared to losing someone forever and ever. as in death. It is unbearable (well to some point of time perhaps, people need to move on eventually).. But what will you feel if the one you love most died in front of your eyes by accident? nauzubillah..

I just cant imagine myself losing people that I love.. I do not want to think of it but I keep on thinking of it. Just by thinking of it make me feel restless.. We have to treasure what we have now.. otherwise there will no point of regretting later on..

Life is unpredictable and death is inevitable..

Love what you have and appreciate them, thats the best way..

Till then~

..sS..

No comments:

Post a Comment